Prices + Ordering
Printing costs do not include the cost of the blank t-shirt. The minimum order size is 25 pieces.
See Below for More Important Information
- One to Four Color Textile Printing – 25 of the same design
- Five or Six Color Textile Printing- 50 of the same design
SECOND PLACEMENT PRINTING
- Half Price (50% off) of the above prices for a 2nd placement (back, neck, hemline, sleeve or tag printing)
- Applied to the design element with the fewest colors
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
- Typical Turnaround time is 7-10 business days.
- Dark garments may require an underlay. Underlays are priced as an additional color.
- Our largest dimension is 12.5 W x 16 H inches for standard textile printing.
- Color swaps are $25 each, per additional color.
The pricing breakdowns listed above represent our most common order sizes. We are happy to work with you on orders of more than 1500 shirts. Just ask us for custom pricing on larger orders!
We offer a wide variety brands and styles, ranging from standard, heavy cotton shirts to premium ring spun cotton and poly/cotton blends. We break down the shirts that we offer into 3 basic categories. Roughly estimating the cost of your project is as simple as picking which shirt you want to use and adding the cost of printing!
Good: $2.50 – $3.50 per shirt- Standard 100% Cotton T-shirt (Hanes, Anvil, Gildan).
Better: $3.50 – $5.50 per shirt- Fashion Fit, Ringspun 100% Cotton T-shirt (Bella+Canvas, Next Level, Threadfast).
Best: $5.50+ per shirt – (American Apparel, Alternative Apparel, Next Level and Bella+Canvas Blends).
PRINT READY ART REQUIREMENTS:
Our designers work with both Mac and PC, and the ordering process is the easiest if you supply us the artwork in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or Inkscape SVG file. If your artwork is in a JPEG, PDF, or other format, don’t worry, we will work with you through the design process to make sure the design matches your vision.
We are committed to being as transparent as possible with our pricing to save you the hassle of working back and forth through a sales process. We proudly advertise our printing prices to make it easy for you to know that you are getting the best value for your money.
No Extra Fees! – Pricing is strictly on a “per shirt” basis. There are no surprise setup fees to increase the cost on top of the cost of the shirts and printing. The only other thing that you may pay for is shipping. This makes it easier for you to accurately your costs and assures that you will not outspend your budget.